AmusTCL* Diploma Resources and Courses
*Associate of Music, Trinity College London
The links to books on this page are sponsored by Amazon.
Candidates sitting the AmusTCL (2021-2024 syllabus) should choose five questions from the exam paper, with at least one question from section A, and one from section B.
- Lutheran (Bach) Chorale
- Classical Orchestration
- Early Romantic Piano Composition
- 20th Century Popular Song Composition (Piano)
- 20th Century Melodic Composition (Solo instrument)
- Bartok – Concerto for Orchestra
- Beethoven – Piano Trio Op.97
- Handel – Water Music
- Monteverdi – Orfeo (Acts 1-3)
- Tchaikovsky – The Nutcracker (Act 2)
AmusTCL Course Material by MyMusicTheory
Learn how to write Bach-style chorales. Includes practice questions.
Classical Orchestration. Includes practice questions.
20th c. Composition
20thC Melodic Composition. Includes practice questions.
Suggested Study List
AmusTCL Study Guide (Section A) (Published by Trinity College London)